Aren't we all happy March is over! 2 min AMRAP perfect push ups wasn't easy. But for some it seemed easier than for others...
Rosalie got a massive 59 push ups and Sandro beat Juan by 1 point on the last day with 75 push ups. Juan called foul play by Sandro and claims the price. Sandro is happy to give away the t-shirt to Juan as a mantle of shame ;)
All the other athletes thank you for your great effort and keep working on that perfect form!
This month's challenge is a nasty leg burner aka "firebreather"!!
AMRAP UNBROKEN (perfect) Wall Ball shots:
• No time cap
• NO RESTING, not in the top or in the bottom position
• Squat has to be below parallel
• The wall has to be hit by the ball
• Start amrap with a squat and hit the target
• 20lb for men, 14lb for women (scaling 14/10lb)
• You need a judge to count your reps
• You can do the challenge as many times as you like in April
HAPPY WALL BALLING!!!