I have to disappoint you: I am not the gifted with Shakespearian writing as my fellow back-up babes! Ok, now we got that out of the way.
Let me introduce myself, I am Christophe aka Xophe! I am a proud Batteraof since January 2015 and just been Batteraoffed a bit more as back-up babe.
On a personal note:
· Residence: Maaseik, Belgium
· Date of Birth: some time when Joan Jett and the Blackhearts were leading the charts, singing “I Love Rock ‘n Roll”
· Work: I am a constructional engineer, have a great passion for sewage technology and water treatment. So in 2012 I founded Cofrax. At Cofrax we specialise in all things concerning sewage and water. For now we mainly work in Belgium, but somewhere this year we also hope to cross some borders…
· Sport: this has always been a big part of my life. I spent most of my youth on a tennis court, in college I also did a lot of skeelering and cycling. You could also find me at the local gym, chasing “tha pump”.
· CrossFit: My fascination started late 2013, after seeing a youtube video of Chris Spealler and Heather Bergeron. So you can imagine my excitement when Marjan and Richard opened up Batteroaf! Ever since then I have tried to work hard in – and outside of the box to become a better person and athlete.
Backing up @ Batteroaf:
I am thankful for the opportunity to now share the (little) knowledge I have and passion with you guys. I have a thirst for knowledge if I am passionate about something, so I followed the L1-course as well as some other courses. Other than the courses I followed, I don’t really have any coaching experience. I can only promise to give my all when I am in front of a class and try to infect you with some of my energy while we all work to be better than yesterday.
Most nights you can find me at the box, so if there’s anything else you want to know à holla at me!