SET YOUR GOALS FOR 2016
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” - Muhammad Ali -
Friday the 18th of December 2015 we are organizing a night of goal setting for 2016 in our CrossFit Batteraof box.
• Starting at 6pm you are welcome to drop in and talk to us about your personal goals for 2016. There will also be a form/questionnaire send around before the 18th so you can come prepared.
• Our new fysio team will present themselves and give a small demo of how they will be able to help with and prevent injuries.
• Ramon our new nutritionist will give a short presentation about his services and how to improve your food and drinking habits to support your health and sports. He will also be showing how a body composition measurement is done.
• The athlete of 2015 will be announced chosen by members of the box.
• There will be a picture presentation of 2015.
• Time for some action after all that talking! From 8 to 9 pm you can participate in the BARBELLS & BEER WOD for the men and the WHISKEY & WORST WOD for the women. We will be starting of with CrossFit Baseline and complete the WOD with CrossFit Total.
Bring as many friends and family members as you like, just let us know who is coming.
If you want to contribute to this goal setting event please let us know!
And don't hesitate to bring food and drinks. Coffee, thee, beer and worst will be provided by the box.
Don't forget Friday the 18th. Look for the Facebook event and SAVE THE DATE!!