Time flies when you're having FUN! It's the last day of October and November is just 1 day away. This means we have to announce the WINNERS of the October Challenge and announce the November Challenge too.
First things first, the winners of the October Challenge are.. ratata ratata...
In the 10kg category: GITTA with 4;00 minutes in total!!
In the 15kg category: JAIME with 2;39 minutes
In the 20KG category: ALEXANDER with 1;10 minutes, nobody came close to his score, not even with using the "cheating" thinner plates ;)
Congrats guys and girls. Come and pick up your Batteraof T-shirt at the box!
THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE.. ratata ratata..
Ok we already had this movement in a challenge but we see you all need a bit more practice and do more STRICT work!!
The challenge = As many STRICT Pull ups in 1 MONTH.
What does this mean:
- NO KIPPING, or using any other part of your body except your arms/back to get up.
- Chin above the bar in the top, arms fully extended in the bottom...you know the drill.
- You don't need a judge, we trust you are not a cheater. PLAY FAIR.
- You have the whole month to collect as many strict pull ups as possible, you can do this at any time you are in the box, also strict pullups in a WOD count for your total score.
- Feet off the floor tall guys.
- No bands, no jumping, no low bars.
Have fun with this challenge and be STRICT!!!