The end of 2016 is near and what a great year it was for CrossFit Batteraof!
Here is a short recap of what all happened in 2016:
- 3 coaches went to 2 coaches with an intern.
- 3 Buddy teams participated in the Beach Throwdown, and had the competition eat sand!
- We rebuild the pull up rig to an amazing wall mounted 20m BEAST.
- In all 3 TIGLON competitions the Batteraof girls participated in the final
- South Side Throwdown, the one and only competition in the South was a big success.
- The monthly challenges got introduced and work like a charm
- Many many visits to Carnal and many visits to Dadawan will follow
- Pr's got crushed
- Lots of GAINZ, some of you are unrecognizable compared to last year
To celebrate the progress we made in 2016 and to look forward into 2017 we would like to invite you to the NEW YEAR BORREL Saturday the 14th of January 2017 starting at 9:30 in the morning!
We will start with a special 2017 BUDDY WOD from 9:30 to 11:30, sign up via MindBody (make sure you have a buddy!) No open gym or other WOD's that day.
After we will be serving food and drinks until it's time to go home.
During we will announce the athlete of 2016. Didn't get the email? You can vote here: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/8RWTWG6
See you Saturday January the 14th!!!